i’m kimberly, owner and lead photographer of kgj photography. i’m a journalist, writer and photographer and am passionate about telling stories, through the written word and through imagery. telling the stories of a moment in time, a day, a journey, an event, a life. i absolutely love photography and am always honored when asked to make photographs for others. when i get my camera in my hands, i become truly who i am.
beyond being a photographer, i take on many other roles in this life … a friend, a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a girlfriend, a business woman, a volunteer, a child of god. i do my best to be the best at each when i can and i pride myself on giving my all to anything that i do.
a little more about me….
- live music and finding new artists.
- to travel to far off lands, and close to home.
- children’s giggles.
- an adult’s belly laugh.
- a good glass of wine/beer.
- the cabin up North.
- a busy, New York City street.
- the italian culture, its people and its language.
- people who hold doors for each other.
- an elderly person who lives with grace.
- to see people madly in love.
- fathers who love their daughters.
- my self-discipline.
- my family.
- my God.
- my bestie G.
- my Jeep.
- CNN, and especially Anderson Cooper.
- Lifetime Fitness.
- my iPhone.
- the sunshine.
- good earth sweet & spicy tea.
- and that you’re here!